Sunday, April 09, 2006

I Support the Muhammad Cartoon Ban

At first it seemed petty, unenforceable.

But now I think I get what Muhammad had in mind when he banned cartoons or any other depiction of his grace.

Have you ever been to an amusement park or a bat mitzvah where they have those people who will do caricature of you doing your favorite physical activity. It amazed me that these men were paid to produce cruelty like that.

Hey that's Jason. He has a big nose and loves to play tennis like a fag. Why else would his wrist be at the angle?

It was everything I feared in life. My fat belly forever holding up my own shiny bowling ball with my lame initials tattooed between the holes.

So if there is only one God and it is Allah, and I was his messenger? Yeah, no cartoons please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home