Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fellas, Want to Be a Woman?

Just move to New York City.

A proposed ruling by the city's Board of Health will allow adults to alter the gender on their birth certificate, even if they haven't had a sex change.

This is actually a smart, backdoor way to legalize same-sex marriage.


Post a Comment

<< Home