Sunday, January 14, 2007

Google/Blogger Integration May Screw Up Your Digg Account

Normally, I would have immediately blogged my new Digg "Jewy Zach Braff Can't Explain How Cool He Is" straight from Digg.

Not that anyone cares, but it made blogging fun for me.

Basically it was the way for me to collect my rolling commentary on interesting or dumb stories. And along with that I prayed that someone may start commenting on the posts the way a Catholic prays that masturbation be ruled not a sin. It's just not going to happen.

And I'm sure the nearly half-half dozen people who visit Jamie Flam Jr.'s ValleyJew.com on a daily basis appreciated that in some small way.

But this Google/Blogger integration is getting me all kinds of crazy errors even after I've checked every variable ten times

I've been thinking that I should try out Moveable Type.

Now I may have to. Either that or let three decent Jewy-Americans/Jewy-American Sympathizers down on a daily basis?

I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home