Friday, January 27, 2006

Beam Your Living Room to the Last Generation of Fan Obsession

If you are rich and you love Star Trek, I guess you deserve this ultimate expression of your desire to be the blond captain amidst your colonized colleagues.

The Home Bridge Theater blends a late 1960s view of what the 23rd century would be like a creepy Silver Spoons vibe.

The creator says, “The Bridge was built on a very modest budget. I was able to reuse some audio equipment I already had available to keep costs manageable (sic). I chose economical components from well (sic) known manufacturers to ensure decent performance yet stay within budget. Over time, I hope to upgrade most of the components as funds and desire permits.”

Go for it, Dad.

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Boy, somebody needs to give Paul Sorvino some more work. I'm looking at you, Scorcese.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home