Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Grumps


My mom told me recently that when I was a wee Jew I used to look into the dirty clothes hamper and try to talk to Oscar the Grouch. It seemed like a generic memory until I just woke up with the grumps. The grumps are just general grouchiness not directed at any person. At least not at the right person, usually. It could be somehting from a dream. A person pushed into your mind by synchronicity or desire. Suddenly you are telling someone to "Be quiet!" in a way that you know means "Shut up, stupid."

As a child I did admire Oscar the Grouch more than any of the other Seasame Street Muppets. He had atitude and his own place. Strangely that's all I've got going for me right now too.

Media
Wren's Pretty O.k. via call me mickey.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura-Marie said...

May I respectfully add charm, looks, tallent, friends, and a car?

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home